Obligatory First Post!

Testing, Testing...

First post here to say "hi" and to see what the blog will actually look like. I apologize ahead of time if the blog goes through phases in it's appearance! I have no idea what is going on. I created this blog to document my sewing projects, mostly historical/fantasy/cosplay costuming and the occasional "normal" items of clothing. I have too many creative interests so this will be dedicated to anything sewing related. I can't guarantee that some of my other creative interests won't pop up now and again, in fact, I know they will.

I am pretty terrible at documenting the various stages of my projects because once I'm into it, I don't stop, except for snacks and to tell Netflix I am still watching whatever show I'm binging while sewing. I am going to try though! I'll be posting, but not exactly in chronological order because I've been sewing much longer than blogging.

" ...Norseferatu! You are killing me even more!"

The meaning behind the name, Dark but Sparkly. I love all things dark. Metal music, mystery books and shows, beers, the color black, ink, other dark colors, night time, etc, but...I also love sparkly stuff! Jewelry, tiaras, makeup, sequins, beading, stars, water and wines. So yes, Dark but Sparkly.

-Jillian


Comments

  1. I ❤️ the blog name. It's very you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took longer to think of than make the actual thing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts